Sustainability means meeting our business needs while implementing strategies, business practices and policies that support a vibrant economy, healthy environment and strong communities. Our focus on protecting human health and the environment is not only the right thing to do, but it is good business.
We share our sustainability philosophy with our customers, helping their organizations positively impact the triple bottom line of sustainability: Social, Environmental, Economic.
Our green products help our customers protect human health with:
- Improved indoor air quality;
- Healthy, comfortable indoor environments for tenants, employees and cleaning staff;
- Increased worker productivity;
- Reduced sick days; and
- Better workplace wellness.
We help our customers do their part to lessen their impact on the environment with:
- Water and energy savings;
- Reduced water and air pollution; and
- A contribution to a healthier planet for future generations.
Our innovations help improve customers’ profits with:
- Decreased operations costs;
- Higher occupancy/attendance rates;
- Increased asset value;
- Reduced liability and insurance costs; and
- Increased safety and reduced risk.